elog is pretty cool and is used on the US Coast Guard ice breaker Healy. My feature requests...
- The ability to track the location of the server and/or user for mobile usage. e.g. the U.S. Coast Guard ice breaker Healy uses elog. The ability to export with gdal to KML/Shapefiles/etc would allow logs to be on maps. e.g. Be able to use gpsd NMEA GPS location on servers.
- Ability to submit from Android devices with Open Data Kit (ODK).
- Simile Timeline view of logs
- Export to msgpack and/or protobuf 3 for ease of writing add ons
- Integration with flowdock
- Integration with github for issue tracking and travis-ci for software build/test status
- Ability to sync multiple servers that are not always connected